Leaf collection will start on Monday, October 17. Please DO NOT place leaves in the street.
Placing leaves in the street before leaf collection as started is a violation of the Stormwater Ordinance and will be treated as such with a Notice of Violation. Please bag leaves and place them out with your trash. Thank you for your cooperation.
Once a street and/or neighborhood is completed it will be highlighted in orange.
The annual leaf collection for Lower Allen will start on Monday October 17th and continue through December 12th. (With the exception of the Thanksgiving Holiday, November 24 – November 28th) Crews will collect leaves weekly through each neighborhood. If you miss the collection for the week, you will have to wait until the next round to have your leaves removed. The picking machines are equipped with a 5-foot hose that sucks up the leaves into a holding box, which is attached to the truck. Please rake leaf rows to the street side of the curb, or within 5’ of street edge where no curb exists, in long rows, not large piles. Leaves that are not raked within 5 feet of the road will not be collected. The efforts of leaf collection crews are focused on collecting bulk volumes of leaves as efficiently as possible. It is not practical to spend time vacuuming all the leaf debris only to have more leaves accumulate a few hours later. At the end of the season, after the last round of leaf collection, the Township street sweeper will clean the streets to remove any remaining debris.
Collection from East to West – Weekly leaf collection will begin in the eastern section of the Township (Allendale) and proceed towards the southern and western sections (Lisburn /Windsor Park areas). Updates regarding leaf collection will be posted on the website at www.latwp.org or information can be obtained by calling Public Works at 717-975-7575 Ext. 2104, during regular business hours.
Just Leaves – Only Leaves may be raked or placed roadside. Do not place sticks, boards, bricks, rocks or other items in the leaf piles.
Clear the way – Roadside trees should be trimmed to the legal height of 14 feet and roadside basketball nets need to be set behind the curb line.
Delays – Heavy accumulations of leaves, inclement weather and machine breakdowns may delay the collection of your leaves. Please be patient as crews do their best to service your area.
DON’T: Let leaves remain spread out or piled between or under parked cars.
DO: Please rake leaves into long windrows, not large piles.
Leaf Collection Route
Welcome to Lower Allen Township’s Leaf Collection Tracker Map here are a few simple steps to use it.
1. Use your mouse to navigate the map just like google maps.
2. Click the Spy Glass icon in the upper right corner to search for an address.
3. The legend to the left indicated whether or not leaf collection has been completed on any given street for the current week.
Leaf Collection Route
1. Beacon Hill, Poplar Avenue
2. Allendale Way
3. Deerfield Road, Fineview Road, Blacksmith Road, Hearth Circle
4. Candlewyck Road, Lantern Lane, Blacklatch Lane
5. Fieldstone Road, Winding Way, Creekwood Drive, Glanside Lane, Ivy Lane, Chimney Lane, Cricket Lane, Briarwood Court
6. Olmsted Way East, Olmsted Way West, Edgar Lane
7. Cushing Green, Criswell Place, Conway Heath, Marlin Ridge
8. West Shore Drive
9. Cedar Cliff Drive, Chelton Circle, Old Mill Drive
Cedar Cliff Manor:
10. Amherst, Grinnel
11. Colgate Drive, Columbia Drive, Center Drive,
12. Clemson Drive, Citadel, Cornell
13. Cedar Run Drive, Nailor Drive, Orchard Road, Milltown Roan, Beaver Road, Creek Road, Highland Drive, Village Road, Boxwood Lane, Willow Road, Holly Drive, Pine Street, South 21st Street, Wentworth Drive, Lisburn Road, (700-1000 blocks)
14. Norman Road, Shoreham Road, Kingsley Road (section between Norman Road and Cedar Cliff Mall), Strafford Road
15. Manchester Road, Kelton Road, Kingsley Road (between Manchester and Norman Road), Warwick Road, Selwick Road
16. Lowther Road, Entire length of Carlisle Road, Columbus Avenue
17. Chatham Road, Elmhurst Road, Wyndham Road, Kent Road, Chelsea Road
18. Letchworth Road, Riddle Road, Norman Road, Commercial Drive, Park Circle
19. 18th Street, Hummel Avenue, State Road, Lebanon Avenue, Massachusetts Avenue, Schuylkill Avenue, New York Avenue, Santa Maria Avenue, Nina Alley
20. Letchworth Drive, Kent Drive, Chatham Drive, 19th Street, 20th Street, Highland Circle
21. Linden Drive, Glenwood Road, Park Place, Sherman Road, 28th Street, 29th Street, 30th Street, 31st Street, Morningside Drive,
Rana Villa (North):
22. Rosemont Avenue, Fernwood Avenue, Laurel Avenue, Rana Villa Avenue, Primrose Avenue, 41st Street, Seneca Avenue, Oneida Road, Shullers Trailer Park, Corner of Gettysburg Road at Hartzdale Drive
Rana Villa (South):
23. Fernwood Avenue, Laurel Avenue, Rana Villa Avenue, Primrose Avenue, Cedar Avenue,
24. Rosemont Avenue, Cherokee Avenue, Limestone Drive, Allen Court, 40th Street
25. Gettysburg Road – Lower Allen Drive to Slate Hill Road, North St. Johns Road, Simpson Ferry Road at Trinity High School
26. Kensington Drive, Neponsit Lane, Scarsdale Road, Nottingham Road, Woodmere Drive, Old Slate Hill Road
27. Hartzdale Drive, Palmer Drive, Briar Lane, Neponsit Lane, Rockaway Drive, Cedarhurst Lane, Plainview Road, Bellmore Road
28. Linden Avenue, Florence Avenue, Maple Avenue, Belmont Street, Upland Street, Warrington Avenue, Windsor Place, Gettysburg Road from Slate Hill Road to Wesley Drive, Audubon Road
29. Rupp Avenue, West Maple Avenue, Southwest Avenue, Pinewood Drive, Somerset Drive, Glendale Drive, Belaire Drive
30. William Penn Drive, Sussex Road, Essex Road (Upper),Sussex Circle
31. Cumberland Road, Cumberland Drive, Locust Road, Courtland Road, Essex Road (Lower), Walnut Lane, Walnut Circle
32. Allen Road, Locust Street, Chestnut Street, Parklea Road, Forge Road, Walnut Street, Wayne Road, Wayne Circle
Windsor Park and Oxford Manor:
33. Winston Drive, Oxford Drive, Victoria Drive, Yorkshire Drive, Cambridge Drive, Stuart Drive, Eton Place,
34. Windsor Blvd, Tudor Drive, Lancaster Blvd, Oxford Manor, Moreland Court, Apple Drive, Royal Drive, Wesley Drive,
35. Colonial Drive, Woodbox Lane, Kylock Road, Firethorn Lane
36. Whitlock Lane, Ravenwood Road, Hart Crossing, Maple Leaf Court
Manor at Westport:
37. Manor Drive, Lena Drive, Woods Way, Rossmoyne Road, Slate Hill Road, Valley Road,
Lisburn, Lisburn Estates & Allen Estates:
38. Lisburn Road (from SCIC to Lisburn). Main Street, Brenda Avenue, Lisburn Estates, Allen Estates, Willow Bend Road, Birchwood Lane
39. Zenu Road, Nabal Road, Ewe Road, Lonk Lane, Merino Lane, Argali Lane, Sna Lane, Ovis Drive, Dishley Drive, Sheepford Road, Ward Lane, Thompson Lane, Brandton Road, Indian Lane, High Meadows, Raven Hill Road