Board Of Commissioners
LOWER ALLEN TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
September 26, 2016 7:00 PM
1. Call to Order by Vice-President Young. Proof of Publication.
2. Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Approval of Meeting Minutes: September 12, 2016
4. EMPLOYEE RECOGNITIONS – Length of Service and Performance
5. Audience Participation: Any item on the agenda.
6. Bid Opening: Gettysburg Road – Hartzdale Drive Pedestrian Safety Project
7. VICE – PRESIDENT YOUNG
a. Check Register of September 20, 2016 in the amount of $283,183.03. Manual check of August 4, 2016 in the amount of $380.00 and a voided check of August 9, 2016 in the amount of $5.30.
b. Department Reports for the month of August for Community Development, Township Engineer, Public Works, Fleet Maintenance, Public Safety, and Assistant Manager.
8. Any business pertinent to the Township. Discussions will be limited to fifteen (15) minutes per person.
9. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
a. Discussion and possible action: Approving SLD Docket No. 2016-06, Final Minor Land Development Plan for Warrell Corporation Wastewater Treatment System. Proposed construction of a 515 square foot addition on the existing 171,259 square foot building at 1250 Slate Hill Road.
b. Discussion and possible action: Consultant Selection Committee for the update to the Comprehensive Plan.
c. Discussion: Potential agreement to purchase MS4 Coordinator services from Hampden Township.
d. Discussion: Public Hearing regarding the Wireless Communication Facilities Ordinance.
10. ASSISTANT MANAGER
a. Discussion and Possible Action: Consultant Selection for the Design of the Fun Fort Renovation
a. Public Works building expansion & financing.
b. 2017 Pension Budget.
a. Performance evaluation results and staff raises.
13. COMMISSIONERS REPORTS