Board of Commissioners
LOWER ALLEN TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
November 28, 2016 7:00 PM
1. Call to Order by President Black. Proof of Publication.
2. Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Approval of Meeting Minutes: November 10, 2016 Budget Meeting
November 14, 2016 Regular Meeting
4. Audience Participation: Any item on the agenda.
5. PRESIDENT BLACK
a. Check Register of November 25, 2016 in the amount of $194,059.19.
b. Motion to approve or disapprove granting Police Officer Laura Castle regular full-time status, as she has successfully completed his 12-month probationary period.
c. Motion to approve or disapprove granting Police Officer Torrie Shiley regular full-time status, as he has successfully completed his 12-month probationary period.
d. Motion to approve or disapprove contracting with Michael Baker International, Inc., in
the amount of $105,422.00 for consulting services in preparation of the 2017 Comprehensive Plan Update.
e. Department Reports for the month of October for Community Development, Township Engineer, Public Works, Fleet Maintenance, Public Safety, and Assistant Manager.
7. Any business pertinent to the Township. Discussions will be limited to fifteen (15) minutes per person.
8. ASSISTANT MANAGER
a. Job Duties Realignment
a. CapCOG Building Code Official program.
b. Township radios
c. 2017 Proposed Budget.
9. COMMISSIONERS REPORTS