Board of Commissioners
LOWER ALLEN TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
February 27, 2017 7:00 PM
1. Call to Order by President Black. Proof of Publication.
2. Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Approval of Meeting Minutes: February 13th, 2017.
4. Audience Participation: Any item on the agenda.
5. PRESENTATION: Lower Allen Township’s Stormwater Management Program, as part of the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Phase 2 Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) Permit.
6. CONSENT AGENDA
Any Commissioner, Staff member, or anyone in attendance who would like to have an item on the Consent Agenda removed for further discussion can request so now. Is there a request for the removal of an item(s) on the Consent Agenda?
Accept motion to approve the items on the Consent Agenda, which are listed as follows:
a. Purchase of a Use of Force Simulator and Equipment from TI Training LE, LLC. in the amount of $32,150.00. This is a budgeted item.
b. Purchase of a new dump truck, consisting of a Western Star Chassis in the amount of $84,938.00, and up fitting by MJR Equipment in the amount of $77,976.00, for a total cost of $162,914.00, available on the Costars contract. This is a budgeted item.
c. Department Reports for the month of January for Community Development, Township Engineer, Public Works, Fleet Maintenance, Assistant Managers and Public Safety
7. PRESIDENT BLACK
a. Check Register of February 17, 2017 in the amount of $1,101,975.00.
b. Motion to approve or disapprove Resolution 2017-R-05, authorizing execution and delivery of a Master Lease/Purchase Agreement with U.S. Bancorp Government Leasing and Finance, Inc., of Denver Colorado, and related instruments, and determining other matters in connection therewith.
8. Any business pertinent to the Township. Discussions will be limited to fifteen (15) minutes per person.
9. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
a. Discussion and possible action: Execution of an amended installation and maintenance agreement for an individual wastewater disposal system serving a single family dwelling at 1852 Sheepford Road.
b. Discussion and possible action: Awarding a contract to Rogele, Inc. in the amount of $244,358.00 for the Gettysburg Road – Hartzdale Drive Pedestrian Safety Project.
a. Fredricksen Library representative vacancy.
b. Ward Trucking Update.
11. COMMISSIONERS REPORTS