Lower Allen Township
May 17, 2017 7:00 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER AND PROOF OF PUBLICATION
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Approval of minutes of March 21, 2017 regular meeting.
3. OLD BUSINESS
A. Ordinance 2017-03: An Ordinance of the Board of Commissioners of Lower Allen Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, amending the Code of the Township of Lower Allen, Chapter 220, Zoning, by adding specified Indoor Agricultural Growing Operations to the lists of Permitted Uses in the C-2, C-3, I-1 and 1-3 Zoning Districts.
4. NEW BUSINESS
A. SLD Docket No. 2017-02: Subdivision and Land Development Plan for Arcona Phases 2.1 and 2.2; and Highpoint Phase 1.5: Proposed construction of a 3-story, 68,643 square foot office building, with associated site improvements, at 852 Wesley Drive.
1. Applicant Presentation
2. Township Staff Comments
3. County Planning Department comments
4. Commission Member Questions and Comments
5. Public Comments
6. Action: Recommendations on the proposed Plan.
5. OTHER BUSINESS
6. NEXT MEETING: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 7:00 PM.