Board of Commissioners
LOWER ALLEN TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
March 11, 2019 7:00 PM
1. Call to Order by President Black. Proof of Publication.
2. Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Approval of Meeting Minutes: February 25, 2019
4. Presentation: Property Maintenance PSO-CSO Enforcement.
5. Audience Participation: Any item on the agenda.
6. PRESIDENT BLACK
a. Check Register of March 1, 2019 in the amount of $97,729.40. Manual Check register of February 6, 2019 in the amount of $21,299.65.
b. Motion to adopt Resolution 2019-R-04, authorizing the execution and delivery of a BciCapital, Inc. Master Installment Purchase Agreement, an Escrow Agreement, and related instruments, and determining other matters in connection thereto.
7. Any business pertinent to the Township. Discussions will be limited to fifteen (15) minutes per person.
8. TOWNSHIP ENGINEER
a. Discussion and possible action: Resolution 2019-R-05, authorizing the Township Manager or his designee to sign the grant agreements with the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection for the Sheepford Crossing West and the Public Works Best Management Practice Retrofit Projects.
b. Discussion: Upcoming appointment to the Public Safety Coordinator position.
9. PUBLIC SAFETY
a. Accept a motion to approve the members of the new Public Safety Ad Hoc Committee.
10. COMMUNITY AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
a. Discussion: Proclaiming April 2019 to be Pennsylvania 811 Safe Digging Month by Resolution.
a. Employee Recognitions.
b. Discussion: Personnel Manual Updates
c. Resignation of Complaints Coordinator Corisa Mihoerck.
12. COMMISSIONERS REPORTS
13. EXECUTIVE SESSION