Board of Commissioners
LOWER ALLEN TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
November 25, 2019 7:00 PM
1. Call to Order by President Black. Proof of Publication.
2. Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Approval of Meeting Minutes: November 4, 2019 Budget Meeting Minutes
November 12, 2019 Regular Meeting Minutes
4. Adopt Resolution 2019-R-44, Employee Recognition.
5. Audience Participation: Any item on the agenda.
6. CONSENT AGENDA
Any Commissioner, staff member, or anyone in attendance who would like to have an item on the Consent Agenda removed for further discussion can request so now. Is there a request for the removal of an item(s) on the Consent Agenda?
Accept motion to approve the items on the Consent Agenda, which are listed as follows:
a. Release of EMT Ian Chambers from his probationary period effective November 28, 2019.
b. Department Reports for the month of October for Community Development, Facility Maintenance, Fleet Maintenance, Township Engineer, Public Works, and Public Safety.
7. PRESIDENT BLACK
a. Check Register of November 22, 2019 in the amount of $224,778.34.
b. Discussion and possible action: Adopting Resolution 2019-R-45, hiring Glenn M. MaGatz as the Public Works Inspector for the Public Works Department, effective January 27, 2020.
8. Any business pertinent to the Township. Discussions will be limited to fifteen (15) minutes per person.
a. 2020 General Fund and Fire Services Fund Budget discussion.
10. COMMISSIONERS REPORTS
11. EXECUTIVE SESSION
a. Planning Commission member appointments
b. Triple Crown case update