Board of Commissioners
LOWER ALLEN TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
March 9, 2020 7:00 PM
1. Call to Order by President Villone. Proof of Publication.
2. Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Approval of Meeting Minutes: February 24, 2020 Regular Meeting Minutes
4. Presentation: Justin Shaulis from Cumberland County presenting Fire Captain Frank Wirth his EMA Certification.
5. Audience Participation: Any item on the agenda.
6. PRESIDENT VILLONE
a. Check Register of February 28, 2020 in the amount of $246,721.50.
b. Motion to adopt Resolution 2020-R-13, a Resolution of the Board of Commissioners of Lower Allen Township, Cumberland County Pennsylvania, recognizing, commending and honoring Alex Armanini for the attainment of the rank of Eagle Scout.
7. Any business pertinent to the Township. Discussions will be limited to fifteen (15) minutes per person.
8. TOWNSHIP ENGINEER
a. Discussion and possible action: Developer’s Agreement for SLD Docket No. 2019-11, Sheetz, 1508 Cedar Cliff Drive.
b. Discussion and possible action: Change Order for Shannon A. Smith, Inc. mechanical contractor for Public Works Building Addition, in the amount of $17,977.67.
9. PUBLIC SAFETY
a. Discussion and possible action: 2020 Car 5 Vehicle Replacement.
10. COMMUNITY AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
a. Discussion and possible action: Motion to advertise Ordinance 2020-01, Amending the code of the Township of Lower Allen at Chapter 220, Zoning, Articles XXV signs to regulate opinion and election campaign signs and to revise the tables attached to the zoning chapter at 220 attachment 2 for all zoning districts.
b. Zoning Hearing Board report.
a. Discussion: Governor’s plan to charge all municipalities for State Police coverage.
b. Discussion: Employee Recognition
12. COMMISSIONERS REPORTS
13. EXECUTIVE SESSION