5-18-2020 Zoom Meeting
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
LOWER ALLEN TOWNSHIP
May 18, 2020 6:00 PM
Due to COVID-19 this meeting is being held virtually as permitted by law during this emergency. The link to the meeting registration will be made available at 4PM on April 20, 2020 on the Lower Allen Township website and on its Facebook page. This meeting is being recorded. The recording will also be made available on the website.
All persons desiring to participate in the public meeting will be able to get the link to the web meeting and/or a telephone number on the Township’s website, www.latwp.org, or here on the Facebook page two hours prior to the start of the meeting. The meeting will also be livestreamed on the Township’s YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu6nherRenOmaqr6IXgXLPA
If you are a person with a disability and require an auxiliary aide, service or other accommodation to participate, please contact the Assistant Township Manager at (717) 975-7575 to discuss how your needs may be best accommodated.
All residents, taxpayers, and other interested parties are invited to attend. You may need to download the Zoom app before joining the meeting.
1. Call to Order by the Chairman.
“During the meeting we ask that you mute your microphone and turn off your video unless you are a member of the Development Authority or its staff. If you wish to speak on an item or would like to comment, please either “raise your hand” or use the “chat” feature to ask your host a question. The host will ensure the Authority recognizes you. Once you are recognized the host will unmute you and request you to start your video if you have it available. The host may remove any participant that uses lewd behavior or language or disrupts the meeting.”
2. Proof of Publication is Available.
3. Approval of Meeting Minutes: April 20, 2020.
4. Public Comment.
5. Action: Rent Deferral Agreement with Bonefish Grill
6. Discussion and Possible Action: Fourth Amendment to Sale of CENTRAL PA EQUITIES 31 LLC
7. Discussion and Possible Action: Award Maintenance Contract to Ground Guys
8. Next Meeting Date: June 15, 2020.
9. Executive Session: Discussion of real estate primarily concerning Lower Allen Commons property.