Board of Commissioners
LOWER ALLEN TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
May 23, 2022 6:00 PM
1. Call to Order by President Villone. Proof of Publication.
2. Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Presentation: EMS Clinical Save Awards – (20 minutes)
4. Presentation: Lower Allen Township’s Stormwater Program (20 minutes)
5. Audience Participation: Any item on the agenda.
6. CONSENT AGENDA
Any Commissioner, Staff member, or anyone in attendance who would like to have an item on the Consent Agenda removed for further discussion can request so now. Is there a request for the removal of an item(s) on the Consent Agenda?
Accept motion to approve the items on the Consent Agenda, which are listed as follows:
a. Department Reports for the month of April for Community Development, Fleet Maintenance, Facility Maintenance, and Public Works.
b. Check Register of May 20, 2022 in the amount of $494,953.50.
c. Move Glenn MaGatz, Assistant Public Works Director, off of probationary status and to regular fulltime status.
d. Final payment in the amount of $48,687.86 to JVI, Group, for work performed on the Gettysburg Road Realignment Project.
7. PRESIDENT VILLONE
a. Motion to adopt Resolution 2022-R-24, amending Resolution 2021-R-40, which established 2022 Fees and Charges.
8. Any business pertinent to the Township. Discussions will be limited to fifteen (15) minutes per person.
9. PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR
a. Discussion and possible action: Approval of Recreation Resources USA’s quote for $84,375.00 for playground equipment at Cedar Spring Run Park and Highland Estates Playground.
b. Discussion and possible action: Approval of advertising for a Maintenance Specialist I.
10. COMMUNITY AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
a. Discussion: SLD- 2021-13 Revised Final Arcona 8.1
a. Possible Action: Waiver of the requirement contained in Section 192-39.F review by Planning Commission
b. Possible Action: Motion to approve SLD –2021-13 Revised Final Arcona 8.1
11. COMMISSIONERS REPORTS
12. EXECUTIVE SESSION
a. Appointment of Alternate to the Zoning Hearing Board
b. Personnel Issue.