Board of Commissioners
LOWER ALLEN TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
March 9, 2015 7:00 PM
1. Call to Order by President Black. Proof of Publication.
2. Opening Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Approval of Minutes: February 23, 2015
4. Audience Participation: Any item on the agenda.
5. Presentation: Lower Allen Township’s Stormwater Management Program, as part of the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Phase 2 Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) Permit.
6. PRESIDENT BLACK
a. Check Register of February 6, 2015 in the amount of $294,415.01.
b. Manual Check Register of February 2015 in the amount of $44,993.99.
c. Accept a motion to enact Ordinance 2015-01, and ordinance of the Board of Commissioners of Lower Allen Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, Restating the Police and Non-uniformed pension plans to incorporate change required by the Pension Protection Act and the Heroes Earnings Assistance and Relief Act.
d. Awarding a contract to B & B Pole Building Company in the amount of $206,166.00 for construction of the Accessory Storage Building Project.
7. Any business pertinent to the Township. Discussions will be limited to 15 minutes per person.
8. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
a. Zoning Hearing Board report.
b. Yellow Breeches Watershed Association report.
c. Discussion and Possible Action: Purchase of a replacement mower for Parks maintenance.
d. Discussion and Possible Action: Resolution 2015-R-09 authorizing the Manager to sign the Grant Agreements with PennDOT for the 2014-2015 Green Light – Go Program.
e. Discussion: Request for reduction in Improvement Security for SLD Docket No. 2014-01, Final Subdivision and Land Development Plan for Highpoint, Phases 1.1, 1.2 and 1.4.
9. Public Safety
a. Discussion: Capital Purchase of two (2) police cars.
b. Discussion: Proposed 9-11 memorial.
a. Discussion: Update to the Zoning Ordinance for Distributed Antenna Systems by the Cohen Law Group for up to $5,750.
b. Discussion: Regional Pollution Reduction Plan proposal by Pennoni & Associates.
c. MS4 activities and EPA audits.
d. Status update on Charter Homes & Neighborhoods MOU.
11. COMMISSIONERS REPORTS