Board of Commissioners
LOWER ALLEN TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
March 23, 2015 7:00 PM
1. Call to Order by President Black. Proof of Publication.
2. Opening Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Approval of Minutes: March 9, 2015
4. Bid Opening: 2015 Street Pavement Project
5. Audience Participation: Any item on the agenda.
6. CONSENT AGENDA
Any Commissioner, Staff member, or anyone in attendance who would like to have an item on the Consent Agenda removed for further discussion can request so now. Is there a request for the removal of an item(s) on the Consent Agenda?
Accept motion to approve the items on the Consent Agenda, which are listed as follows:
a. Department Reports for the month of February for Community Development, Township Engineer, Public Works, Fleet Maintenance, Economic Development and Public Safety.
b. Waiver of the requirement contained in Section 192-24.C to submit a
Preliminary Plan for SLD Docket No. 2015-02, Land Development Plan for Bethany Village New Auditorium.
c. SLD Docket No. 2015-02, Final Land Development Plan for Bethany Village
New Auditorium, 325 Wesley Drive, contingent upon the following:
i. Approval by Cumberland County Conservation District.
7. PRESIDENT BLACK
a. Check Register of March 20, 2015 in the amount of $209,138.33.
8. Any business pertinent to the Township. Discussions will be limited to 15 minutes per person.
9. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
a. Discussion of Fire Code Ordinance Chapter 103
a. Discussion and possible action: Value pay system for Community Development and Public Works.
b. Capital Region COG draft bylaw changes.
11. COMMISSIONERS REPORTS
12. Executive Session: Personnel and Legal.
a. Collective Bargaining Agreement