Board of Commissioners
LOWER ALLEN TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
April 13, 2015 7:00 PM
1. Call to Order by President Black. Proof of Publication.
2. Opening Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Approval of Minutes: March 23, 2015
4. Audience Participation: Any item on the agenda.
5. PRESIDENT BLACK
a. Check Register of April 3, 2015 in the amount of $197,770.10 and Manual check on Mach 25, 2015 in the amount of $4000.00.
b. Awarding a contract on a unit cost basis to Hempt Bros., Inc. for the 2015 Street Pavement Project, with a total estimated cost of $693,736.95, and removing Brandton Road and Indian Lane (Item No. 8) from the contract.
6. Any business pertinent to the Township. Discussions will be limited to 15 minutes per person.
7. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
a. Charter Homes & Neighborhoods traffic plan for Arcona.
b. Request for Release of Improvement Security: SLD Docket No. 2013-03, Final Land Development Plan for Rossmoyne Business Center Hotel.
c. Staff request for resolution to proclaim May 2015 “Building Safety Month”.
8. PUBLIC SAFETY
a. Resignation of Officer Briana Gaumer
b. Capital Purchase of EMS power stretcher
c. Awards presentation at the April 23rd Board Meeting
a. Away meetings for 2015
10. COMMISSIONERS REPORTS
11. Executive Session: Personnel and Legal.
a. Pennsylvania Business Center assessment appeal
b. Police regionalization