Board of Commissioners
LOWER ALLEN TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
September 28, 2015 7:00 PM
1. Call to Order by Vice President Young. Proof of Publication.
2. Opening Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Approval of Minutes: September 14, 2015
4. Presentation: Recreation and Parks Board will present their annual review and recommendations.
5. Resolution 2015-R-24 Recognizing Robert Nailor, Jr for 25 years of service.
6. EMPLOYEE RECOGNITIONS – Length of Service
7. Audience Participation: Any item on the agenda.
8. VICE PRESIDENT YOUNG
a. Check Register of September 18, 2015, in the amount of $551,377.04.
b. Department Reports for the month of August for Economic Development, Engineer, Fleet Maintenance, Public Safety, and Public Works.
c. Resolution 2015-R-23 Adopting minimum municipal obligations payable to the Lower Allen Township Police Pension Plan and the Lower Allen Township Non-Uniformed Pension Plan in fiscal year 2016, and appropriating specific sums known as the Pension Budget for fiscal year 2016.
9. Any business pertinent to the Township. Discussions will be limited to 15 minutes per person.
10. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
a. Discussion and Possible Action: SLD Docket No. 2015-12: Minor Subdivision Plan for Richard C. and Rebecca H. Michaelian, 1533 High Meadow Lane.
b. Discussion: Request from R.J. Fisher Associates on behalf of Triple Crown Corporation to reduce the right-of-way width for a portion of St. Johns Road from 30 feet from centerline to feet from centerline.
11. FINANCE DIRECTOR
a. Creation of an OPEB Trust Fund.
12. ASSISTANT MANAGER
a. Upgrade for the HVAC system: Tridium R2 to Tridium N4 BAS.
a. October 24th electronics recycling collection event.
14. COMMISSIONERS REPORTS
15. EXECUTIVE SESSION
a. Wesley Mews