Board of Commissioners Meeting Agenda 3-14-2016
LOWER ALLEN TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
March 14, 2016
- CALL TO ORDER by President Black. Proof of Publication.
- PRAYER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.
- APPROVAL OF MEETING MINUTES: February 22, 2016
- AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION: Any Item on the Agenda.
- INTRODUCTION OF NEW PUBLIC SAFETY DIRECTOR: David Holl
- PRESENTATION: Flinchbaugh presentation to the Police K-9 and Youth Funds
- BID OPENING: 2016 Street Resurfacing Maintenance Project
- PRESIDENT BLACK
- Check Register of March 2, 2016 in the amount of $337,825.77.
- Accept a motion to approve the March 7, 2016 letter of retirement from Linda Hockenberry effective May 13, 2016.
- Authorize staff to advertise for full-time Complaint Coordinator.
- Discussion: Fredrickson Library request for an additional $1,000 donation.
- Any business pertinent to the township. Discussion will be limited to fifteen (15) minutes per person.
- COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- Discussion: Drainage Plan No. 2016-02, Yellow Breeches Park Parking Area, 2050 Sheepford Road.
- Discussion and possible action: Selling our 2002 Ford F550 truck on an Internet auction site.
- Discussion: Resolution 2016-R-07, appointing David L. Holl as Lower Allen Township’s Local Emergency Management Coordinator (LEMC), subject to approval by the Cumberland County Department of Public Safety.
- Discussion: Covered Device Recycling Act resolution.
- Employees Years of Service Awards
- Discussion: Resolution for Records Disposition
- COMMISSIONERS REPORTS
- EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Discussion of possible Civil Service changes.