Board of Commissioners
LOWER ALLEN TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
August 22, 2016 7:00 PM
1. Call to Order by President Black. Proof of Publication.
2. Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Approval of Meeting Minutes: August 8, 2016
4. Audience Participation: Any item on the agenda.
5. PRESIDENT BLACK
a. Check Register of August 18, 2016 in the amount of $187,683.74.
b. Department Reports for the month of July for Community Development, Township Engineer, Public Works, Fleet Maintenance, Public Safety, and Assistant Manager. Community Development Monthly Report for the months of April, May, and June.
6. Any business pertinent to the Township. Discussions will be limited to fifteen (15) minutes per person.
7. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
a. Review of the Township’s permit application process.
b. Discussion: SLD Docket No. 2016-05, Final Minor Land Development Plan for Capital City Mall Restaurant Addition. Proposed construction of a 7,000 square foot addition for a restaurant, bringing the total area of the mall to 710,802 square feet.
c. Discussion and Possible Action: Gettysburg Road Realignment Project: Request for Supplement from HRG.
a. Long-Term Budget Outlook.
a. Discussion about the Snow and Ice Removal ordinance amendment.
b. West Shore Recreation Commission 2017 budget.
c. 2017 Solicitor fees.
d. David Holl probationary period status.
10. COMMISSIONERS REPORTS
11. EXECUTIVE SESSION
a. Captain Salary.
b. Employee Outside Employment.