Board of Commissioners
LOWER ALLEN TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
June 14, 2021 6:00 PM
1. Call to Order by President Villone. Proof of Publication.
2. Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Approval of Meeting Minutes: May 24, 2021 Regular Meeting
4. Presentation: PA American Water Grant Award
5. Audience Participation: Any item on the agenda.
6. CONSENT AGENDA
Any Commissioner, Staff member, or anyone in attendance who would like to have an item on the Consent Agenda removed for further discussion can request so now. Is there a request for the removal of an item(s) on the Consent Agenda?
Accept motion to approve the items on the Consent Agenda, which are listed as follows:
a. The Check Register of June 4, 2021 in the amount of $1,072,789.25.
b. Payment of Invoice No. 10 to JVI Group, Inc., in the amount of $191,691.39 for the Gettysburg Road Relocation Project.
c. Payment of Invoice No. 3 to Kinsley Construction, Inc., in the amount of $148,414.60 for the Fun Fort Reconstruction Project.
d. Payment of Invoice No. 13 to McMahon Associates, Inc., in the amount of $16,612.50 for the Green Light Go Signal Improvement Project.
e. Zoning Hearing Board Report.
f. Employee Recognitions – Presented on June 28, 2021.
7. PRESIDENT VILLONE
a. Discussion and possible action: Draft Ordinance 2021-03, amendments to Chapter 155, Peddling and Soliciting, and permission to advertise for action on June 28, 2021.
8. Any business pertinent to the Township. Discussions will be limited to fifteen (15) minutes per person.
9. TOWNSHIP ENGINEER
a. Discussion and possible action: Pavilion Roof Replacement at Peters Field Park.
b. Discussion and possible action: Approve Drainage Plan No. DP 2021-02 for 1555 Slate Hill Road, contingent upon the following:
1. Cumberland County Planning Department approval.
2. Providing an executed Stormwater Facilities and Best Management Practices (BMP) Maintenance and Monitoring Agreement.
10. COMMUNITY AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
a. Discussion and possible action: Cumberland County Planning Grant Application for Zoning Ordinance Update.
11. PUBLIC SAFETY
a. Discussion and possible action: Approval for Implementation of Intermediate Advanced Life Support.
b. Discussion: EMT Jackie Dougherty Salary Adjustment.
a. Advertised starting pay rate for Maintenance Specialist for Public Works.
13. COMMISSIONERS REPORTS
14. EXECUTIVE SESSION