Board of Commissioners
LOWER ALLEN TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
November 12, 2019 7:00 PM
1. Call to Order by Vice-President Villone. Proof of Publication.
2. Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Approval of Meeting Minutes: October 7, 2019 Ad Hoc Budget Meeting
October 21, 2019 Budget Meeting
October 28, 2019 Regular Meeting
4. Audience Participation: Any item on the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
Any Commissioner, Staff member, or anyone in attendance who would like to have an item on the Consent Agenda removed for further discussion can request so now. Is there a request for the removal of an item(s) on the Consent Agenda?
Accept motion to approve the items on the Consent Agenda, which are listed as follows:
a. Authorize payment No. 2 to Shannon A. Smith, Inc. in the amount of $18,130.50 for the Mechanical Construction contract for the Public Works Building Addition.
b. Authorize payment No. 2 to SSM Industries, Inc. in the amount of $29,515.23 for the Plumbing Construction contract for the Public Works Building Addition.
c. Tax Collectors October Report.
6. VICE PRESIDENT VILLONE
a. Check Register of November 8, 2019 in the amount of $365,594.08.
7. Any business pertinent to the Township. Discussions will be limited to fifteen (15) minutes per person.
8. PUBLIC SAFETY
a. Discussion and possible action: Accept a motion to approve the release of EMS Captain Tony Deaven from probation effective November 13, 2019.
9. COMMUNITY AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
a. Zoning Hearing Board Report.
a. 2020 Meeting Dates.
11. COMMISSIONERS REPORTS
12. EXECUTIVE SESSION
a. Personnel issue – Solicitor pay
b. Personnel issue – Salary increases