SUBDIVISION AND LAND DEVELOPMENT PLANS:
Click here For Arcona/Highpoint Projects
DEVELOPMENTS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Heights of Beacon Hill, Phase 3 – Extension of development currently under construction, north and east of Beacon Hill Boulevard. Twenty-eight (28) duplexes and 16 patio homes.
- Heights of Beacon Hill, Phase 2 – New single-family homes and townhouses, accessible from Beacon Hill Boulevard, in the section of the Township east of I-83.
- High Meadow, Phases 4 & 5 – New single-family homes east of Lisburn Road, between Arcona Road and Raven Hill Road.
- Manor at Fair Oaks – New single-family homes on the west side of Rossmoyne Road, between Rossmoyne Business Center and the Fair Oaks residential neighborhood.
- Liberty Point – 16 new single-family homes on Thompson Lane, between Lisburn Road and Sheepford Road.
- Meridian on the West Shore – 284 apartment units and 99 for-sale residences on Lisburn Road, between Slate Hill Road and the Pa. Turnpike.
- Arcona – Highpoint – Construction of the first phase a a traditional Neighborhood Development (TND): single-family homes; townhouses; mixed-use commercial/residential buildings. In the vicinity of Lisburn/Rossmoyne/Arcona Roads. Click here to see the Overall Master Plan.
- Brooks Edge – Construction of 150 rental apartment units, in five buildings, at 850 Lisburn Road (site of former Cedar Run Elementary School).
QUESTIONS regarding these or other developments within the Township may be directed to the Township Engineer, Daniel J. Flint, P.E., at email@example.com .