Board of Commissioners
LOWER ALLEN TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
March 27, 2017 7:00 PM
1. Call to Order by President Black. Proof of Publication.
2. Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Approval of Meeting Minutes: March 13, 2017
4. Motion to adopt Resolution 2017-R-08, a Resolution of the Board of Commissioners of Lower Allen Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, recognizing Edgar J. Siptroth, Jr. for his years of service as Constable for Lower Allen Township.
5. Presentation of Resolution to Edgar J. Siptroth
6. Employee Recognitions: Length of Service
7. Presentation from Century Engineering: Fun Fort
8. Presentation from Jill Valachovich: Dave and Busters
9. Audience Participation: Any item on the agenda.
10. CONSENT AGENDA
Any Commissioner, Staff member, or anyone in attendance who would like to have an item on the Consent Agenda removed for further discussion can request so now. Is there a request for the removal of an item(s) on the Consent Agenda?
Accept motion to approve the items on the Consent Agenda, which are listed as follows:
a. Resolution 2017-R-07, a Resolution of the Board of Commissioners of Lower Allen Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, proclaiming the month of April 2017 to be Pennsylvania 811 Safe Digging month.
b. Department Reports for the month of February for Community Development, Township Engineer, Public Works, Fleet Maintenance, Economic Development and Public Safety.
11. PRESIDENT BLACK
a. Check Register of March 17, 2017 in the amount of $360,593.83.
12. Any business pertinent to the Township. Discussions will be limited to fifteen (15) minutes per person.
13. PUBLIC SAFETY
a. Discussion and Possible Action: Rear Police Parking Area Visibility Barrier.
b. Discussion and Possible Action: 12-Hour Shift Trial.
14. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
a. Discussion: SLD Docket No. 2017-01: Subdivision and Land Development Plan for Pa. American Water Capital Campus. Proposed construction of a 3-story, 68,643 square foot office building, with associated site improvements, at 852 Wesley Drive.
a. Discussion: Resolution 2017-R-09, recognizing Jonathon Pastor for his attainment of the rank of Eagle Scout. Resolution will be ready for adoption at the April 10th regular meeting.
16. COMMISSIONERS REPORTS
17. EXECUTIVE SESSION