Board of Commissioners
LOWER ALLEN TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
March 14, 2022 6:00 PM
1. Call to Order by President Villone. Proof of Publication.
2. Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Approval of Meeting Minutes: February 28, 2022 Regular Meeting.
4. Presentation: Mischelle Moyer of Medard’s House youth center.
5. Audience Participation: Any item on the agenda.
6. CONSENT AGENDA
Any Commissioner, staff member, or anyone in attendance who would like to have an item on the Consent Agenda removed for further discussion can request so now. Is there a request for the removal of an item(s) on the Consent Agenda?
Accept motion to approve the items on the Consent Agenda, which are listed as follows:
a. Check Register of March 11, 2022 in the amount of $422,920.55.
b. Tax Collectors January Monthly Report.
7. PRESIDENT VILLONE
a. Accept a motion to adopt Resolution 2022-R-12, appointing Richard A. Dillon as the Maintenance Operations Supervisor effective March 15, 2022.
b. Discussion and possible action: Board of Commissioners vacancy.
8. Any business pertinent to the Township. Discussions will be limited to fifteen (15) minutes per person.
9. PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR
a. Discussion and action: Authorize staff to prepare and solicit bids for the Beacon Hill Bioretention Retrofit Project and the Sheepford Crossing East Bioretention Retrofit Project.
10. COMMUNITY AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
a. Discussion and Possible Action: Approve SLD 2021-12 Lot Line Adjustment for lot 505 in Arcona 8.1.
b. Discussion and Possible Action: Approve SLD 2021-13 Revised Arcona 8.1 with the condition that security and recreation fees are paid.
c. Discussion and Possible Action: Approve SLD 2021-14 Arcona Overall Master Plan.
11. PUBLIC SAFETY
a. Discussion and possible action: Police Department is requesting permission to apply for the PCCD Grant funds to expand our current Crime Watch System.
a. Annual Trap, Neuter & Return Program report.
13. COMMISSIONERS REPORTS
14. EXECUTIVE SESSION
a. South Bridge tolling litigation