Board of Commissioners
LOWER ALLEN TOWNSHIP
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
June 13, 2022 6:00 PM
1. Call to Order by President Villone. Proof of Publication.
2. Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Approval of Meeting Minutes: May 9th, 2022 Regular Meeting
May 23rd , 2022 Regular Meeting
4. Audience Participation: Any item on the agenda.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
Any Commissioner, staff member, or anyone in attendance who would like to have an item on the Consent Agenda removed for further discussion can request so now. Is there a request for the removal of an item(s) on the Consent Agenda?
Accept motion to approve the items on the Consent Agenda, which are listed as follows:
a. Check Register of June 3, 2022 in the amount of $246,786.72.
b. Release of Maintenance Guaranty for the Liberty Cove Development in the amount of $5,805.30 based upon reaching the required maintenance period and all public improvements constructed and installed in accordance with Township standards.
c. Reimbursement agreement with LATSA for the purchase of a mini excavator.
6. PRESIDENT VILLONE
a. Any business of the President.
7. Any business pertinent to the Township. Discussions will be limited to fifteen (15) minutes per person.
8. PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR
a. Discussion and possible action: Advertisement of Ordinance 2022-02, amending Chapter 184, Stormwater Management, and replacing it with a new Chapter 184, Stormwater Management, the PADEP 2022 Model Ordinance.
9. COMMUNITY AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
a. Discussion & Possible Action: Approve Lot Line Adjustment LLA-2022005 Capital City Carwash for the purpose of adjusting a lot line to include a garage that was formerly part of a neighboring parcel (Farr Family Tire).
10. COMMISSIONERS REPORTS