DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY LOWER ALLEN TOWNSHIP
REGULAR MEETING MAY 18, 2015
The following were in ATTENDANCE:
AUTHORITY MEMBERS TOWNSHIP PERSONNEL
Peddrick Young, Vice Chairman Erin Trone, Township Assistant Manager
John Eby, Secretary Mary Ellen Banks, Recording Secretary
Salvatore F. Marone, Treasurer
H. Edward Black
PUBLIC IN ATTENDANCE
Peddrick Young, Vice Chairman called the meeting of the Lower Allen Township Development Authority to order at 6:06pm and announced Proof of Publication was available for review.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF APRIL 20, 2015
Mr. EBY made a motion to approve the minutes of the April 20, 2015. Mr. MARONE seconded the motion. Motion carried 3-0.
There were no comments from the public.
H. Edward Black joined the meeting at this point.
• 1993 Hummel Avenue – Per Mrs. Trone, Edge Church renewed for another year. Respect Ambulance had asked to have rent lowered; therefore, it was lowered from $1,500.00 to $1,000.00 per month with adding a condition of a sixty (60) day termination clause. There have been no further inquiries into the building since three (3) months ago.
• Yetter Court – the Township has not heard anything further; however, have been developments on the property next to it which may help gain interest.
• Arcona – Mr. Eby explained construction is moving at a good pace at High Point phases that have been approved. The Township was on the brink of receiving some new plans for the core neighborhood for the June Planning Commission meeting, but that has been delayed a bit. He believes the developer will be presenting a revised overall master plan and also giving us updates on their status with Penn Dot at the same time or prior to submitting a final plan and preliminary plan for the core neighborhood. Mr. Black stated there will not be a revised MOU from the Commissioners until the developers resolve the traffic problems and submit a comprehensive plan.
• Brooks Edge – Mr. Eby explained building #1 is approved for occupancy; buildings #2 and #3 are substantially under construction and the multi-purpose building was completed.
• Gettysburg Road TDD – Mrs. Trone reported there was a scoping meeting with Upper Allen and Penn Dot in December; however, there was another scoping meeting with the same conclusions being drawn, which is we may have to do sound continuation. Discussion ensued.
• Field & Stream – Mr. Eby explained the walls are up and they are craning in some steel. It could possibly be completed sometime in October.
NEXT MEETING OF THE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
The next meeting of the Development Authority is scheduled for Monday, June 15, 2015 at 6:00pm.
Mr. EBY made a motion to adjourn the meeting. Mr. BLACK seconded the motion. Motion carried, 4-0. Meeting adjourned at 6:17pm.